Selling a boat share
How to use Boat Share Finder
- 1 Register in our members area and let us have some basic details to kick off with.
- 2 Upload details of your boat share, including images, using our quick and easy template.
- 3 Don't pay us, donate £50 to one of our chosen marine charities.
- 4 Sit back and wait for genuine enquiries from interested buyers come in!
Tips on promoting your boat
There are many options for potential buyers to choose from so here are a feel tips to make sure that your yacht, motor cruiser or narrow boat stands out from the crowd. It’s worth taking a little extra time now to ensure that you attract genuine buyers.
- Make sure you complete the seller’s template as fully as possible. Most serious buyers will use our advanced search facility to find exactly what they are looking for; the more information you provide the more likely your boat is to feature in their search results.
- Provide good quality images of your boat. The better the image the more likely you are to attract serious buyers who know what they are looking for.
- Answer any email requests for information promptly. Buyers may be looking at various boat share options and a quick and professional response will make a good impression from the outset.